Looking for a Catamaran Cruising Blog?

If you found this blog via a link from a cruising site ~ we did cruise Mexico on our Ocean 49 cat for a season. See the first text box on the right for links to our preparations, trip down Baja, life in Mexico, cruising and trip back up to SoCal. Unfortunately we are back to the grind in the USA...

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Now I Will Need to Learn to Say His Last Name...

One quick one of the beautiful bride, Delaina and her handsome husband Stavros!


My cousin and my new cousin!

Great 3 day party!

Beautiful wedding!

Loads of fun!

Happy ending!

2 comments:

jomamma said...

Pretty dress!

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!! best part was family and bathroom stuff! you are so funny!
I still havent' updated the blog so....I guess I will wait until we start to leave again...I need you next to me to keep me moviated.
Can't seem to get on facebook??? computer just waits and waits and waits....guess I will have to wait too! hugs, Cap cat crew