Looking for a Catamaran Cruising Blog?

If you found this blog via a link from a cruising site ~ we did cruise Mexico on our Ocean 49 cat for a season. See the first text box on the right for links to our preparations, trip down Baja, life in Mexico, cruising and trip back up to SoCal. Unfortunately we are back to the grind in the USA...

Monday, May 25, 2009

Back in La Paz!

After 4 1/2 weeks we have returned to La Paz and are tied up, once again with the big boys.
You know, the mega yachts...
We so do not fit in.

The Sea was awesome.
I have loads of pictures.
But loads of items on my project list as well...

So here is one to tide you over!

4 comments:

Alaskan Dave Down Under said...

Awesome picture! How many gigs worth of flash cards did you shoot to get that "one" shot?

judith said...

I was thinking the same thing..... did you have them trained? Do you keep the camera strapped to your head at all times. I guess I'm just not a photographer. I can't wait to see more.

Doug and Carla Scott said...

Miss you guys! Hope you have an easy trip back up north. See you next time!

Suzie said...

Glad you are back! I have missed you!