Looking for a Catamaran Cruising Blog?

If you found this blog via a link from a cruising site ~ we did cruise Mexico on our Ocean 49 cat for a season. See the first text box on the right for links to our preparations, trip down Baja, life in Mexico, cruising and trip back up to SoCal. Unfortunately we are back to the grind in the USA...

Friday, February 18, 2011

My Bags Are Packed... I'm Ready To Go...!


Two big bags.
Two backpacks.
Car has gas.
We have passports.
Birthdays to celebrate.
Volcanos to watch.
Trails to hike.
Ziplines to thrill.
Monkeys to laugh at.
Sloths to stare at.
Beers to drink.
Food to eat.
Rain forests to explore.

Thanks SO much to our awesome neighbors, P & J for boat-sitting!
And to the assistant boat-sitters, S, K, C & other S.
And mainly to A & T for letting me actually leave their employ for two whole weeks!
I have the best neighbors, employers and co-workers!

Thanks all :)

3 comments:

judith said...

I'm so excited for you I'll have to tell you like I tell Jolea... "Shad-up!!!" I say that lovingly, as in I can't wait to hear all about the va-cay and see all the awesome pictures.

Anonymous said...

Happy to be staying on your boat! Skipping Tahiti and partying the entire way to Pago Pago (is that past Tahiti?) Thanks for the fun!
Mr. P

Unknown said...

Donnells......duh..avez cous! Have a great trip...and buy us a lot on the beach in Nosara while you're there.

Be safe!