Looking for a Catamaran Cruising Blog?

If you found this blog via a link from a cruising site ~ we did cruise Mexico on our Ocean 49 cat for a season. See the first text box on the right for links to our preparations, trip down Baja, life in Mexico, cruising and trip back up to SoCal. Unfortunately we are back to the grind in the USA...

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Wasted Days and Wasted Nights Hours

So off to blogland I went.
To start the new blog.
Judith won!
Sort of...
I tried Catamaran Meerkat Dos and to keep a long stupid, boring, frusterating story short, dumped that blog.
Went back to one I had apparently started in a drunken stupor one night and forgot.
Changed that.
Changed this.
Blah, blah, blah.
And came up with Catamaran Meerkat Again!
First frustating post... HERE.

3 comments:

judith said...

Oh good! Glad you changed it! That was a stupid name. I'm off to update your changes. Here's to part two!

Heather on Meerkat said...

No, it was NOT stupid. It's just that I put that one under Jim's business email and didn't want to use that email, so tried a "2" after the name and realized I had one out there already started when I knew I was running out of photo room, then dumped it and agggggghhhhhhh whatever. Must be the size of my pics or ??? Not sure, but was really getting frusterated with the amount of time I had spent. Ugh.

The Boatbumms said...

Hey you two, I just noticed you had a comment on our blog, so great to hear from you. Are your still cruising or still back at work? We finally returned back to Mexico and are in San Carlos, which will be our base for years to come. After 22 years of cruising we decided Mexico is still the best. Boat is in yard right now and we are in a house, hope to be on the Baja side by August to escape the humidity here. Hugs and kisses to you both. Sid and Manuela still in and on Paradise 2boatbumms@gmail.com