Looking for a Catamaran Cruising Blog?

If you found this blog via a link from a cruising site ~ we did cruise Mexico on our Ocean 49 cat for a season. See the first text box on the right for links to our preparations, trip down Baja, life in Mexico, cruising and trip back up to SoCal. Unfortunately we are back to the grind in the USA...

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

This has to be the most laid-back Easter for us ever!
No Easter Baskets.
No Easter egg hunt.
No chocolate bunnies.
Nada.
Nothing.

Oh wait, Jim made me an appletini!

I wore my flower petal headband for most of the day.
I washed the sheets.
I vacuumed.
I beaded a bracelet.
I washed some towels.
I made lunch.
I washed some dishes.

3 comments:

judith said...

I think I have you beat, I didn't do a thing except knit a little and studied a little Spanish, the house is a pit and we ordered pizza tonight. No bunnies, no candy and no chocolate, I'm finishing my glass of Mad Housewife Cabernet.

Alaskan Dave Down Under said...

Yep, that'd be right.

I took a 3 hour nap and then the crew cooked dinner... I went to bed early. It was bloody GREAT!

Jorie said...

Happy Easter to you!
Are you finding any sea glass?
Went to Maui and found lots.
Was just wrapping a piece and chipped it. dang :@
Stopped in Ventura.
So good to see the few that i did see.
it was only a day.
I did get to see Vic. She said no mas beach glass in Ventura.
I heard that Lisa Biolli may be on one of the TV shows, where the spouses exchange.
The filming on the boat should be interestind.
anyway i hope they get chosen. I will then start watching tv again!
Hugs,
Jorie and Charlie
just go left at the cows