Looking for a Catamaran Cruising Blog?

If you found this blog via a link from a cruising site ~ we did cruise Mexico on our Ocean 49 cat for a season. See the first text box on the right for links to our preparations, trip down Baja, life in Mexico, cruising and trip back up to SoCal. Unfortunately we are back to the grind in the USA...

Saturday, February 2, 2008

I am Unemployed!

From "Follow Your Dreams", a book by Cheryl Caldwell

Yesterday was my last day at work! Thanks to everyone there for making it such a nice week ~ the lunches and flowers were great! Thanks to Korina for the special books (the little one is hilarious and where the photo came from) and wonderful lunch! Michelle, I will treasure the Junior Mints.

A special thanks to Dan for "allowing" Pinky to go on our adventures with us! More about Pinky later... he is still trying to adjust to being on the boat and away from Dan's windowsill...

I don't think it has "hit" me yet... I did the same job for over seven and a half years, and had another three years put in prior. It might sink in on Monday morning!

I am off to Eugene, Oregon tomorrow to meet with Tony and Ellen of Discover Mortgage and am looking forward to spending the week with them!

2 comments:

Meghan said...

I am glad to hear your last week went well... Now it's time to have some fun in LA PAZ!!! But first you have to have some fun in Oregon...

I'm sad I am missing the goodbye party, but oh well.

Love you lots! Give Jimmy hugs and kisses!

Jennifer said...

YEAH!!!!! No more work! Some days I wish I could quit and leave with you (those days would be called work days HAHAHA). We will see you at the party.