Looking for a Catamaran Cruising Blog?

If you found this blog via a link from a cruising site ~ we did cruise Mexico on our Ocean 49 cat for a season. See the first text box on the right for links to our preparations, trip down Baja, life in Mexico, cruising and trip back up to SoCal. Unfortunately we are back to the grind in the USA...

Thursday, February 14, 2008

I Shop...

And make lists. I shop and I make lists. That is what I do now.
We will have five people on the boat for the trip South, which means a lot of food. A lot of food and a lot of toilet paper. So I shop. And I make lists to make sure I don't forget something, like food or toilet paper.

We also take stuff off of the boat. Things we won't need on the trip down, such as a crockpot and sewing machine. They can ride down in the car. This helps me find space to put the things I buy and helps with the weight - remember we are a catamaran, not a submarine...

Today I shop for our "open boat / bon voyage" party on Saturday. And yes, I have a list of what to buy.

No comments: