Looking for a Catamaran Cruising Blog?

If you found this blog via a link from a cruising site ~ we did cruise Mexico on our Ocean 49 cat for a season. See the first text box on the right for links to our preparations, trip down Baja, life in Mexico, cruising and trip back up to SoCal. Unfortunately we are back to the grind in the USA...

Saturday, May 31, 2008

The "Dollar" Store

For excitement I go to "The Dollar Store", even though it is not called "The Dollar Store".
But we call it that.
It's actually the "one price store" even though they have items with many prices... go figureThis one is empty.
I guess people bought everything already...They do have one store that has the word "dollar" in the name.This makes no sense to me as you pay in pesos.

But they do have some great products!
This was something I had never seen before in Mexico! So of course had to buy, but really, this is my first package and it's lasted me over a week and there is still at least half left, not that you care.It does make me wonder though, would the US open a store called "The Ten Peso Store"?

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I can't believe they wouldn't have HOT TAMALES in Mexico!!!