Looking for a Catamaran Cruising Blog?

If you found this blog via a link from a cruising site ~ we did cruise Mexico on our Ocean 49 cat for a season. See the first text box on the right for links to our preparations, trip down Baja, life in Mexico, cruising and trip back up to SoCal. Unfortunately we are back to the grind in the USA...

Saturday, November 20, 2010

My Amazing Cousins...

Walking 60 miles in the rain!First of all, I stole this picture.
I'm not there.
I'm at home.
On the boat.
It's pouring rain in SoCal.
And my incredible cousin Julianne and her equally incredible daughter, Delaina are walking 60 miles in San Diego this weekend.
In honor of Julianne's mother, Carol Clark.
In honor of my sister, Donna Stapleton Carter.
And in honor of their friends.
I just made my donations!
Go JULIANNE!
Her link.
Go DELAINA!
Her link.

No comments: