Looking for a Catamaran Cruising Blog?

If you found this blog via a link from a cruising site ~ we did cruise Mexico on our Ocean 49 cat for a season. See the first text box on the right for links to our preparations, trip down Baja, life in Mexico, cruising and trip back up to SoCal. Unfortunately we are back to the grind in the USA...

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Work - Down to the Wire...

I have seven more days at my current job. Yikes. That's less days than years that I have been back from the last time I left...
Were you able to follow that?

When my boss emailed my co-workers "the big announcement" (well it was big to me), he said maybe someday they would see me in a Corona commercial.

Little did he know, I've been doing my own Corona ads for years...

El Tesoro
A favorite La Paz cocktail beach!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just want to make certain that you know that we know what you are doing! I check your blog regularly. Go for it and have fun! Love you much, Suzie and Kirby