Looking for a Catamaran Cruising Blog?

If you found this blog via a link from a cruising site ~ we did cruise Mexico on our Ocean 49 cat for a season. See the first text box on the right for links to our preparations, trip down Baja, life in Mexico, cruising and trip back up to SoCal. Unfortunately we are back to the grind in the USA...

Thursday, February 28, 2008

"Meerkat" Heading South Friday 02-29-08!

We have our departure date - manana!

The weatherman is calling for a little more wind than we want on Saturday afternoon and evening, so we are heading out a day early. We are all anxious to get going, so would rather leave early than sit here until Sunday or Monday.

For those of you who live in Ventura and want to watch us leave, our docklines will be untied between 8 and 8:30 (in the morning). YAHOO!

I will be updating the blog everytime I have internet, so this will be the best way to see what we are up to and where we are!

Adios from the crew of "Meerkat", Jim, Heather, Stan, Tim & Pam!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I miss you guys already!!! Boy did Uncle Jim get close to the dock when you were leaving. If I didn't know any better I would have thought he was trying to push us all into the water. I totally forgot to tell you Happy early Birthday!!!

Have a safe trip. I love you and I will be in Mexico soon!!!

Jennifer (the favorite neice)