Looking for a Catamaran Cruising Blog?

If you found this blog via a link from a cruising site ~ we did cruise Mexico on our Ocean 49 cat for a season. See the first text box on the right for links to our preparations, trip down Baja, life in Mexico, cruising and trip back up to SoCal. Unfortunately we are back to the grind in the USA...

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Pink Ribbon Overkill

My sister Elizabeth beat me to it...

I think these companies with the pink ribbons printed all over their products need to also include (alongside that pink ribbon), just what percent of their proceeds go to research.

I don't need any more awareness of it.
It already took my sister Donna, now I need it to go away.

Click here or on my post title above.

2 comments:

judith said...

I agree, it's all part of the business of cancer. I bought toilet paper the other day with pink ribbons on it. Now that October is winding down, we should demand that companies that 'went pink' should show us how much they donated.

Jim and Heather on Meerkat said...

Good idea - let's do it!