Looking for a Catamaran Cruising Blog?

If you found this blog via a link from a cruising site ~ we did cruise Mexico on our Ocean 49 cat for a season. See the first text box on the right for links to our preparations, trip down Baja, life in Mexico, cruising and trip back up to SoCal. Unfortunately we are back to the grind in the USA...

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Weekend at Bernie's Margi's

Finally, finally, finally after two years we had some quality time with our wonderful friend MARGI!And her goofy dog, Sophie.We enjoyed a full weekend of good food, long conversations, fine wines, hot tub sitting interrupted by having to attend a wedding, sleeping in, playing with the dog, music, awesome breakfasts and a designated driver when we headed off to our good friend's wedding in downtown Santa Barbara!









We enjoyed her neighbors.
Her view.
Her guestroom.
Her company.
Her flowers.












We enjoyed her backyard.
Her convertible.
Her dog.
Her.
We enjoyed her.

4 comments:

judith said...

Don't you just love friends like that?

Jim and Heather on Meerkat said...

Yeah, she is awesome. Hadn't seen her in two years and after catching up, it's like no time had passed. If anyone ever needs a career counselor, job coach, life coach kind of person to talk to SHE IS THE BEST! That is her business, but I always get it for free :) We are going to go stain her decks in a few weeks, so more fun will be had.

judith said...

I NEED a job coach! I have a 6 page list of all the duties I do on a weekly to daily basis. Not all of them have to be done by me, it's just that I'm standing down hill if you know what it means. I think I'm underpaid and overworked. The most common comments you hear in our school are "go ask J, or J can do that." It's really getting old.

Suzie said...

Margi, if you see this, I love you and miss you! I wish I could have been there for that weekend to enjoy all the memories and to make new ones. Thanks Heather for the love...Suzie