Looking for a Catamaran Cruising Blog?

If you found this blog via a link from a cruising site ~ we did cruise Mexico on our Ocean 49 cat for a season. See the first text box on the right for links to our preparations, trip down Baja, life in Mexico, cruising and trip back up to SoCal. Unfortunately we are back to the grind in the USA...

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Ponderings From The Week or Stuff I Thought About

I remembered what a good sport Big Bad Bob can be.And that flash cameras work better than phones do when taking pictures at night.

I was reminded of how awesome Stan is, when he gave this bike to me!Yes, GAVE!
I am in the course of remembering how much I love to ride bicycles.
A couple more rides and I will remember for sure.

Always tie your anchor to a cleat or the bollard after you raise it.
This I knew, but our friend Randy forgot.
He is now not on his way to Portland as he should be, but in the boatyard with over $6000 in repairs.

Don't swim with sharks.
And don't get a job with Vessel Assist in case you get a call to dive on a gillnetter's prop to remove their net or whatever and find this next to it...It's ok to steal pictures from people if needed.
(I stole this picture from other Randy...)

Uh, what else?
I hate pigeons.

Did I mention I like to ride bicycles?
That I don't care for sharks unless they are on my plate?
Grilled preferably.
That you should always tie your anchor off?
That Bob is a mermaid good sport?

3 comments:

judith said...

Nice bike. Scary shark!

Doug and Carla Scott said...

Good things to remember. Hope you enjoy all of your bike rides!

Suzie said...

Heather, you are always so entertaining! I love your blog!