Looking for a Catamaran Cruising Blog?

If you found this blog via a link from a cruising site ~ we did cruise Mexico on our Ocean 49 cat for a season. See the first text box on the right for links to our preparations, trip down Baja, life in Mexico, cruising and trip back up to SoCal. Unfortunately we are back to the grind in the USA...

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

A Check on "Sweet Lorraine"

Yesterday we drove out to Costa Baja to check on "Sweet Lorraine" in Dave and Kellie's absence.
Hmmmm... alarms going off.
Propane sensor, carbon monoxide sensor.
Turned those off ~ Jim sweating inside the locked up boat.
HOT!
So we just had to go for a dip in the pool at the Beach Club!















Even a picture of me for once!Anyone else docked at Costa Baja that needs a boat checked on?
How about Palmira? They have a pool too...

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Did Uncle Jim take the picture of you? I would love to be somewhere that pretty right now...ah but I am job searching.....

Jim and Heather on Meerkat said...

Yes he did. I would have had a hard time setting the camera up on a timed exposure then getting myself across the pool. I did have to ask him to take a picture of course. It's the only way I know I was somewhere...