Looking for a Catamaran Cruising Blog?

If you found this blog via a link from a cruising site ~ we did cruise Mexico on our Ocean 49 cat for a season. See the first text box on the right for links to our preparations, trip down Baja, life in Mexico, cruising and trip back up to SoCal. Unfortunately we are back to the grind in the USA...

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Poor, Sad, Depressed Jim...

He opened his very last Sierra Nevada Pale Ale this afternoon...He has a few more Arrogant Bastards, but then it is back to Tecate, Modelo, Corona and the rest of the wimpy Mexican beers...

I'm sure I will be just as sad no, I will be completely devastated and suicidal when I open my last Alta California bottle of wine...

My apologies to all you Corona fans (Dave E.), but Jim just likes his Sierra Nevadas!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a sad, sad day. Our deepest sympathy to Jim. We like our Sierra Nevada's too.
Pete and Linda C.

Suzie said...

Kirby won't go out unless the place has SNPA! These guys must be some sort of cult! Wine is SO much better!

Jim and Heather on Meerkat said...

I'll be sure to let you know if / when I run out of Alta California vino, so I can get some sympathy too :)

Anonymous said...

Scott, Jon, Gina and Cindy are sitting around the Greene's kitchen this morning with 4 pale ales and Gina wanted to know how to access your blog site. So here we are. How are you guys doing? Besides depression over diminishing alcohol supplies I mean. I remember when us "smokers" used to run Pale Ale out to you "sails" at Santa Cruz cuz massive quantities were drunk before we could make it out on Saturday mornings. We are all thinking about you two and miss you. Scott, Jon, Gina and Cindy