Looking for a Catamaran Cruising Blog?

If you found this blog via a link from a cruising site ~ we did cruise Mexico on our Ocean 49 cat for a season. See the first text box on the right for links to our preparations, trip down Baja, life in Mexico, cruising and trip back up to SoCal. Unfortunately we are back to the grind in the USA...

Monday, August 25, 2008

Happy Birthday Spamela!

Happy, happy b-day to Pam!
Our good friend and crew member from our trip down Baja.
Now the bummer part... since that power surge, I can't get in to our big computer where I store my photos.
I had several all picked out already for this post :(
But the computer guy is coming this afternoon, so check back later for pictures of Spam Pam!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Happy Birthday!!! We need hats and birthday brownies. I'm glad the worst of Julio missed you. Our desert has been dry for months, so I would love a good downpour also. We are going over to Ventura on thursday for the long weekend. Our new canvas is all done,so we really want to see where all our money went. Judy says it looks great.

Miss you both.....Love, Pam