Looking for a Catamaran Cruising Blog?

If you found this blog via a link from a cruising site ~ we did cruise Mexico on our Ocean 49 cat for a season. See the first text box on the right for links to our preparations, trip down Baja, life in Mexico, cruising and trip back up to SoCal. Unfortunately we are back to the grind in the USA...

Friday, December 19, 2008

Hora Feliz on "Victory Cat"

To welcome Tim "home" to "Victory Cat" after doing the work thing in the US, Ruth had us over for happy feliz last night, along with Erin and Paul of "Romany Star".




We LOVED Ruth's Christmas tree!




Paul, Erin, Ruth, Tim, me and Jim.











I talked them all into doing my family tradition of making faces.


Except Paul.

He didn't quite get it.

Or maybe he did.

Maybe this is Paul being scary.

4 comments:

judith said...

She has a Karoke machine on her boat? Geez...

Jolea said...

Oh I have to catch up! I have been slacking off on the blog reading because I have been in a piss poor mood, looks like yall had a great time! I love a feliz! When are you leaving?!

Jim and Heather on Meerkat said...

Funny huh? My friend Erin has a piano somehow installed inside her boat... not quite sure how as I haven't seen it yet, but told her she has to play it for us one night.
I was behind in posting, so all the recent ones were just posted yesterday, so no worries. You will find a job soon! Leaving hopefully Jan 2 - yipee!

Meghan said...

YAY -- Family traditions live on!