Looking for a Catamaran Cruising Blog?

If you found this blog via a link from a cruising site ~ we did cruise Mexico on our Ocean 49 cat for a season. See the first text box on the right for links to our preparations, trip down Baja, life in Mexico, cruising and trip back up to SoCal. Unfortunately we are back to the grind in the USA...

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Saying Adios to "Guavi" and the gang

Alan and Ariel left Jim & I alone in the cockpit for the last hour or two. So we played with the camera and started talking about my next visit.
All four of us along with my backpack and duffle bag crammed into the dinghy to go into the marina to the dinghy dock. Walked up thru the grounds to the lobby and hailed a cab.









Gave hugs to Alan and Ariel
and waved good-bye!!!
As the taxi drove Jim & I up the hill, we ran into Danny, Deborah, Terry and Jonesy again!! More goodbyes thru the taxi window and out to the main road. It took us about a half hour or so to get to the airport, then it was the "hurry up and wait thing". My plane was delayed for over an hour, so it gave us more time together. It was very, very hard to say "adios" to Jim, as I really would have rather stayed with him... Oh well, Costa Rica will be here before I know it!

No comments: