Looking for a Catamaran Cruising Blog?

If you found this blog via a link from a cruising site ~ we did cruise Mexico on our Ocean 49 cat for a season. See the first text box on the right for links to our preparations, trip down Baja, life in Mexico, cruising and trip back up to SoCal. Unfortunately we are back to the grind in the USA...

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Every Morning... Unless we don't have any...

We take four or five of these.
Cut them in half so they look like this.And mash the crap juice out of them in the squeezer.To make two incredible glasses of the best orange juice in the world.
For really, really cheap.

Here I am waaay back on Christmas morning in 1999 anchored at La Ropa Playa in the Bay of Zihuatanejo.
My gifts from Jim were the squeezer, a bag of oranges and a bag of coffee beans.Of course, I was laughing so hard my eyes were closed...
But hey, the squeezer still works!
I will always remember receiving it!
And we still use it!

No comments: