Looking for a Catamaran Cruising Blog?

If you found this blog via a link from a cruising site ~ we did cruise Mexico on our Ocean 49 cat for a season. See the first text box on the right for links to our preparations, trip down Baja, life in Mexico, cruising and trip back up to SoCal. Unfortunately we are back to the grind in the USA...

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Mexican Women's Shoes ~ I Just Don't Get It...

Ok, now remember the average sidewalk in town?


And they insist on wearing heels...



And these weren't even the rhinestone encrusted gold, shiny pink with glitter or silver sparkled ones!

3 comments:

Alaskan Dave Down Under said...

I can't imagine anyone walking in those shoes on a GOOD surface!

OT: Haven't been commenting here for a bit, Le Tour has been on live at midnight for the last three weeks. It appears I've got quite a lot of catching up to do.

Unknown said...

Okay, can I just say that the feed about where people are that look at your blog is the coolest ever!! And, as homesick as I am, I love seeing the Paris one on there, gives me a little thrill I guess...

Suzie said...

I think I can see the remains of No-See-um on the ankles.

Kirby heads to California tomorrow bright and early (driving) and will board Lee's ship on the 8th to go to Hawaii and back! He is pretty excited. I will miss him...:(

Love you guys - Suzie