Looking for a Catamaran Cruising Blog?

If you found this blog via a link from a cruising site ~ we did cruise Mexico on our Ocean 49 cat for a season. See the first text box on the right for links to our preparations, trip down Baja, life in Mexico, cruising and trip back up to SoCal. Unfortunately we are back to the grind in the USA...

Friday, April 6, 2007

Flying to Manzanillo


Tomorrow I fly to Manzanillo, Mexico where I meet Jim, Ariel & Alan - YAHOO! They left Banderas Bay a few days ago and overnighted to Chamela. Stopped for a bit, then headed down to Tenacatita, where they ran in to Chris & Lorry of "Hiolani"! I received a few phone calls with all 5 of them laughing and talking at the same time. Jim said it was incredible to motor back into "the bay". I looked at my log book from when we were there on "Thistle" to see my last log entry, which included "Just figured out this will be our 41st night in Tenacatita - our last night here". I can't wait to spend my 42nd night there...
"Guavi" headed over to the lagoon at Barra de Navidad today. Fueled up at the marina, where the fuel dock guy dropped the diesel cap overboard. I found a new one today (thanks KW). The boat is in the marina now. Chris & Lorry will pick Jim up tomorrow to take him to the airport to get ME!!! C A N ' T W A I T ! !

No comments: