Looking for a Catamaran Cruising Blog?

If you found this blog via a link from a cruising site ~ we did cruise Mexico on our Ocean 49 cat for a season. See the first text box on the right for links to our preparations, trip down Baja, life in Mexico, cruising and trip back up to SoCal. Unfortunately we are back to the grind in the USA...

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Hatch Covers Completed and More Bread

I finished my sewing projects yesterday.
Amazing - something has actually been finished around here in my lazy state...These will be put up in the main salon while I am gone again, have to protect that wine stash from too much heat to keep the boat cooler and when it gets way too hot for us and we are running the air conditioners.

Also bought some sourdough bread from our friend's new gourmet food shop "Tienda Gourmet Sapore".This was made by "The Bread Man" who I have a link to "What & Where to Eat in La Paz".
Only a bite or two left of this...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just caught up on the blog. I'm glad to hear you will be here the 19th. We will be back to Ventura with the kids after the 23rd. Your tunics are in so you can take them back with you
..save room. Can't wait to see you.....Love, Pam

Anonymous said...

Hi Heather and Jim,

I'm just lurking along. Enjoying your blog.

Eric (old SailMakai)

Suzie said...

Kirby is learning to make Sour Dough Bread and I am so excited! Nice having a "stay at home" husband!
Love you much, Suzie

Blue Eyed Mearl said...

I knew that fish was in your toilet!