Looking for a Catamaran Cruising Blog?

If you found this blog via a link from a cruising site ~ we did cruise Mexico on our Ocean 49 cat for a season. See the first text box on the right for links to our preparations, trip down Baja, life in Mexico, cruising and trip back up to SoCal. Unfortunately we are back to the grind in the USA...

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Off to See The Wizard...

Actually I am off to see my husband!
My family!
My friends!
In "Alta California", so will leave "Baja California", head North and end up here~Hope my plane is larger than this one...
Will be on the 3rd dock above the entrance.
Boat hopping...
If you look at the end tie, there is a catamaran there ~ "Meerkat"!
But now there is another cat in "our" slip...
...which will be quite strange to see.

So a week or so of visiting, catching up and enjoying all the great people there.
I will enjoy a little lot of good California wine while Jim is suffering through some Sierra Nevada Pale Ales and Arrogant Bastards.
Then we will do a "Baja Road Trip" back to La Paz if we can afford to put gas in Jim's truck to get over the border where gas is a little more on the affordable side - I wonder how many people from San Diego and Calexico drive into Mexico for gas?.

I'll hopefully post from Jim's laptop, but I think the pictures of this little adventure will have to follow once I return here!
Ta ta!

No comments: