Looking for a Catamaran Cruising Blog?

If you found this blog via a link from a cruising site ~ we did cruise Mexico on our Ocean 49 cat for a season. See the first text box on the right for links to our preparations, trip down Baja, life in Mexico, cruising and trip back up to SoCal. Unfortunately we are back to the grind in the USA...

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

My Famous Sister

My sister's crafts made it in a magazine!
The funny part is that the magazine is not a "craft" magazine, but - get this - "Playgirl"!
Wonder what my Mom thinks of this one...
For the full story (which is well worth reading), see her blog.
The link is "Elizabeth's great sense of humor" under my "Favorite Blogs & Websites" listing.And one of her etsy shop's link is "My sister, Elizabeth and her cool stuff to buy for gifts!", also under my "Favorite Blogs & Websites" listing.
Congratulations Liz-beth!

No comments: