Looking for a Catamaran Cruising Blog?

If you found this blog via a link from a cruising site ~ we did cruise Mexico on our Ocean 49 cat for a season. See the first text box on the right for links to our preparations, trip down Baja, life in Mexico, cruising and trip back up to SoCal. Unfortunately we are back to the grind in the USA...

Monday, June 30, 2008

Mexican Geography Lesson

So many people have no idea where La Paz is, so here are some helpful the word "helpful" is dripping with sarcasm maps.
Oh boy - maps.
I love maps.
My mom loves maps.
Our nephew, Johnny loves maps.
It's kind of a sickness in our family.
We even have a nickname for it.
"The Map Treatment".
Watch out when my mom pulls some maps out.
You might be there for a few days...
Anyway - this is Mexico more sarcasm here:Mexico is pretty darn big.
This is the Baja Peninsula:La Paz is marked on both maps, so now you know where we are.
Or where the boat is actually...
We are still in Ventura.
But do to this stuff going on:we really need to head back South to make sure my cockpit party lights don't blow away.
I would hate to lose my fishies, cocktail glasses, pink flamingos and tiki lights.
That would be devasting.
I cannot imagine our cockpit without party lights...

2 comments:

Suzie said...

Ah, but I understand maps. I was lucky to get my Dad's maps when he passed away. These go back over 50 years! Wonderful old collection worth nothing but the box they are stored in. But I love them!

Steve & Mollie are in Nova Scotia - he shaved his head! That's our Stevie!

Anonymous said...

znlmgxjilhzpgiovymve, http://yahooscanner.net Yahoo scanner, KBYlfeQ.