Looking for a Catamaran Cruising Blog?

If you found this blog via a link from a cruising site ~ we did cruise Mexico on our Ocean 49 cat for a season. See the first text box on the right for links to our preparations, trip down Baja, life in Mexico, cruising and trip back up to SoCal. Unfortunately we are back to the grind in the USA...

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The Mullets Were Back...

In force too.

Chew Chew BANG Slap Chew Slap BANG BANG BANG Chew
Chew SLAP SLAP BANG Chew Slap BANG Chew Chew Chew

SLAP BANG Chew Chew Chew



I can't believe Bono had a mullet once... how disturbing

And the wind was up last night too.
At about midnight I heard the connector to the two pieces of sunshade pvc pipe clink down the deck.
So I got up and looked for it - no joy.
Must have clinked right off the deck and in to the water...
So I was worried about the pvc pipes coming all the way out of the sunshade and got up at 1:00 am and hooked them together with mini bungees.
I LOVE mini bungee cords!

This morning I took off the rest of the dodger "windows" and washed them - filthy from this wind!
Rinsed the sunshade off too, so I can take it down tomorrow.
Also filthy.

No bees yet today however...

2 comments:

Margarita Mirasol said...

Glad the bees have left the building.
;)
Those mullet pics are funny.
Gah, I wish the teacher opposite me wouldn't chew gum so loudly. Worse than mullets.
I can't wait to get back to my boat and then I'm gonna live on it forever and ever and ever and never return to this grey, boring life ever again.
I hate noisy chewers. Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo gross.

Jim and Heather on Meerkat said...

So sad about Bono once having a mullet however...
I hate loud gum-smackers! Used to work with a girl that did that. I was always imitating her...
I hate gum throwers too - stepped in some the other day. Yuk.