Looking for a Catamaran Cruising Blog?

If you found this blog via a link from a cruising site ~ we did cruise Mexico on our Ocean 49 cat for a season. See the first text box on the right for links to our preparations, trip down Baja, life in Mexico, cruising and trip back up to SoCal. Unfortunately we are back to the grind in the USA...

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Sidewalk Hazards #2

While out walking the town today, I found my "New Favorite Sidewalk Hazard"...
Second place for the day goes to:




I guess some people think if it's filled with trash, it won't hurt as much when you step into it by mistake...

2 comments:

Margarita Mirasol said...

Looks similar to all the buckled roads up in northern Japan after the recent quake.
Eeek.
I've clamped the Bailey's Perfect Server on tighter than ever.

Jim and Heather on Meerkat said...

That would be horrible if the Bailey's Perfect Server fell over...
I need one of those for wine.