Looking for a Catamaran Cruising Blog?

If you found this blog via a link from a cruising site ~ we did cruise Mexico on our Ocean 49 cat for a season. See the first text box on the right for links to our preparations, trip down Baja, life in Mexico, cruising and trip back up to SoCal. Unfortunately we are back to the grind in the USA...

Friday, August 29, 2008

Boycott Papas & Beer

Their marketing plan was designed by morons.
Every Saturday night some twit ~ oops! I know that a twit is a pregnant goldfish, not someone working for Papas & Beer! someone walks down this street (where I happen to park my car) and they put Papas & Beer bumper stickers on all the cars' back windows.Yep ~ that makes me want to run right over and spend money in their establishment!
Not acceptable.
I have peeled two off of my car so far.I'm keeping them til I can have a little chat with the twit manager El Jefe de Papas & Beer, which by the way, I am boycotting for life not that I would ever set foot in there anyway...

2 comments:

judith said...

Yeah keep them until you can think of something really evil to do with them. Maybe tape their front door shut with so many no one can open it. Or find out who the manager is and cover his car in the stickers. Never mind, seems like many of the Mexicans here love having 50 or 60 bumper stickers on their cars.

Jim and Heather on Meerkat said...

I like the front door idea.