Looking for a Catamaran Cruising Blog?

If you found this blog via a link from a cruising site ~ we did cruise Mexico on our Ocean 49 cat for a season. See the first text box on the right for links to our preparations, trip down Baja, life in Mexico, cruising and trip back up to SoCal. Unfortunately we are back to the grind in the USA...

Saturday, December 6, 2008

This is Ridiculous

At 77 degrees I am now cold.
Well we have a "Norther" blowing, which means it's pretty windy so I have to add in a windchill factor of some huge amount, so I'm going to say it's more like 37 degrees.







Cold enough to take a hot shower.

Cold enough to put on flannel pants.

Cold enough to put on a long-sleeve shirt.

Cole enough to be drinking a cappuccino.

Ridiculous.

4 comments:

judith said...

I wish it were 77 here... it's like 46 here. Kind of nipply. Jolea said it's going to get down to 35 tonite. Wednesday's high is only 47!!! I'll have to plan ahead to wear my Ugg boots and tights... I like wearing tights.

Jolea said...

You look so cozy!!! I love cozy boats. That was my favorite thing about working on the Schooner Liberty, the cabins were lined with a dark warm wood and it was the coziest place on earth. My best friend Judy and I used to cook macaroni and cheese and cozy up in her cabin and watch movies or read Bukowski. Great times on that boat! I bet your boat is cozy!

Alaskan Dave Down Under said...

I can relate. 77 is bleedin' cold when you've just finished a warm summer.

Heck I had to wear a flannel shirt and foofy slippers yesterday!

Margarita Mirasol said...

Sigh. I used to have tanned feet like you once upon a time.

Cozy boats.
Living on a boat is such fun.
I loved every second of it.