Looking for a Catamaran Cruising Blog?

If you found this blog via a link from a cruising site ~ we did cruise Mexico on our Ocean 49 cat for a season. See the first text box on the right for links to our preparations, trip down Baja, life in Mexico, cruising and trip back up to SoCal. Unfortunately we are back to the grind in the USA...

Thursday, November 27, 2008

For "Slojolea"

Look what I found in the Slojo Solo Un Precio store today!Love that retro packaging...

So if you sell a kabizzillion of these you can have one of those...These being Wrigley's gum and those being the 156' brand new off the stands mega yacht.
For info on my new boat specs, click on my post title.

6 comments:

Jolea said...

HAHAHAHA! I SHOULD WORK ON THAT BOAT!!! I love it... Slojolea...
you rock.

judith said...

That's a nice boat...

Jim and Heather on Meerkat said...

This morning I asked one of the crew members if he remembered the boat you were working on in Seattle. Uh - no. It was too long ago for him to remember (all two months ago). Must be really taxing on the brain to wash and polish that thing, because he was under 30. I would have given him the gum, but he probably doesn't remember who he works for.

Jolea said...

what an idiot. there were only 3 other boats at that yard. he remembers, he's just an ass.

Jim and Heather on Meerkat said...

I hope a giant flock of cormorants flies over that boat today and relieves themselves. Ha ha - more washing!

Jolea said...

haha! hey you deckies! don't pull a shammy muscle!!! lol!