Looking for a Catamaran Cruising Blog?

If you found this blog via a link from a cruising site ~ we did cruise Mexico on our Ocean 49 cat for a season. See the first text box on the right for links to our preparations, trip down Baja, life in Mexico, cruising and trip back up to SoCal. Unfortunately we are back to the grind in the USA...

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Mini Me's Miss Cindy's Website

Click on my post title above to read about the baby catamaran's design and travels.
I am also going to add it as a link under sailing sites, so I can follow his travels.

5 comments:

Margarita Mirasol said...

Love this little boat. Such a funky design. Lovely well-written websites, too. It's nice when you come across sailors who can write well.

Anonymous said...

This is half entertaining. But then once more I am very high right now

Anonymous said...

"As a Beginner, I'm always looking online for articles that can support me. Give thanks to you"

--------------------------------------------
美国移民
Also welcome you!

Anonymous said...

This is certainly outstanding. We absolutely believe the matters which you have written at this point.

Anonymous said...

A very outstanding and informative content there. My spouse and i seen everything and looked at it all a few different times