Looking for a Catamaran Cruising Blog?

If you found this blog via a link from a cruising site ~ we did cruise Mexico on our Ocean 49 cat for a season. See the first text box on the right for links to our preparations, trip down Baja, life in Mexico, cruising and trip back up to SoCal. Unfortunately we are back to the grind in the USA...

Saturday, November 22, 2008

La Paz Sunset

We had a lovely evening last night, complete with a bright pink and orange sunset.We enjoyed our pot roast and freshly baked oat bread in the cockpit on our freshly varnished table.
More varnish to come...

In fact it is the next day and coat #2 has been put on.
Now I am back to enjoying that yummy, yummy smell of varnish again!
But I do have teriyaki chicken in the crockpot, so the varnish smell is fighting with the teriyaki chicken smell.
I think the teriyaki is now winning.

3 comments:

Jolea said...

mmmm.... you have inspired me to cook teriaki chicken and bake a pecan pie.

Pat said...

And I thought I was kinda strange for liking the smell of varnish! Glad to hear I have company.....

Jim and Heather on Meerkat said...

Uh, I was being sarcastic...
Ooohhhh pecan pie sounds good though!